for nominating me for 3 awards. I was enthusiastic and enthralled with this.
Please go check out her lovely blog. She writes from the heart on deep insightful subjects. Her blog is stress relief she said and I am sure she would love to have you visit her.
- The Best Moment Award from MomentMatters.com;
Awarding the people who live in the moment,
The noble who write and capture the best in life,
The bold who reminded us what really mattered –
Savoring the experience of quality time.
- The Versatile Blogger Award is awarded based on quality of writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words and quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them
- The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity & creativity inspires others.
Award Rules. (This one is fairly easy, especially with it being 3 in 1. My first award was doing twice as many numbers of things. 🙂
- Display the award picture.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Pass the nomination along to 15 blogs you have recently discovered.
- Contact the nominees.
- Share seven things about yourself.
7 things about little ole me:
- I tend to take on too many projects since I love to be doing all the time.
- I get so overwhelmed with this since I want to do it all. make every craft, go every place, follow every blog, befriend almost everyone, be in every group on fb, cut my own hair, you get the point.
- God is my refuge and strength, a very present help in the confusion this brings me.
- Speaking of Awards, I won the state home made bread award for Washington State Fair when I was like 12 or so. I still have my pin for that.
- What is peculiar funny with that though is….My bread machine broke about a year ago and have not made bread since. Yes it is confession time, I used to make the bread from scratch until my mom gave me the machine. Oh happy day, that was so much saving on time for me and now with the machine ready for being used as a flower planter or pot, I cannot seem to get enthused to do it the old way. Funny or sad? Maybe buy a new machine?
- It may be good, I do not make the homemade bread since I gained 80 lbs because of baking in my early 30’s. I baked every day. Not only bread, but fancy dessert and down home cakes, cookies, pies, you name it.
- I had to quit the baking after about 10 years for health factors with my kids and myself. I lost almost all the weight by this, exercising and eating beans with any Carbs. Yes beans. Many people do not believe that beans turns the Carbs to protein.
Now Blogs to pass the torch onto:
I am nominating: (The fun part)
- http://catalystforcreativity.wordpress.com/ (Crafting, creating, and finds at thrift shop.)
- http://hamstersthrift.wordpress.com/ (Adorable classy thrift Store in my home state.)
- http://penniesandhearts.wordpress.com/ (So cute)
- http://ladieslayasideloot.wordpress.com/ (frugality, fun)
- http://tumbleweedingblog.wordpress.com/ (happy blog, totally awesome finds)
- http://countryatheartgal.wordpress.com/ ( A classy country blog with with a cottage Garden feel)
- http://organizinglifewithlittles.wordpress.com/ ( tips on home stuff, frugality.)
- http://littleworldofhope.com/ ( pretty happy bright photos with some honest reality ones also. Which is refreshing.)
- http://betigaklaten.wordpress.com/ ( Great Photography and more)
- http://steverebus.com/ (Wonderful christian testimony)
- http://raisingmilkandhoney.wordpress.com/ ( homesteading, wit and author)
- http://sixtypayments.com/ (money memoir, frugal helpfulness)
- http://bipolarcodex.wordpress.com/ (bipolar in black and white drawing that rings so true)
- http://tulleandtrinkets.com/ (like a country garden of bliss)
- http://makingitwithdanielle.com/ (inspiring lovely things)