So Happy- The WordPress Family Award
I have been trying all week to put this post together. I love blog awards, they are different and fun. Thanks to http://annarosemeeds.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for this. It came at just the right time since I was sad at not having gotten an award nomination for quite some time now. Please Go check out her blog. She is also on You Tube, Twitter and Pinterest. Her blog is encouraging for anyone, but especially for those of us that struggle with mental health stuff.
The creator of the award has this to say:
‘This is an award for everyone who is part of the “WordPress Family” I started this award on the basis that the WordPress family has taken me in, and showed me love and a caring side only WordPress can. The way people take a second to be nice, to answer a question and not make things a competition amazes me here. I know I have been given many awards, but I wanted to leave my own legacy on here by creating my own award, as many have done before. This represents “Family” we never meet, but are there for us as family. It is my honour to start this award. Thank you Shaun @ http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/
So I have nominated you and you want to participate and have the award? Here are the directions:
1. Display the award logo on your blog (see above).
2. Link back to the person who nominated you (also see above!)
3. Nominate 10 others who have positively impacted your WordPress experience.
4. Don’t forget to let your WordPress family members know of your nomination.
5. That’s it! Just pick 10 people that have accepted you as a friend, and spread the love!
So here are all of my nominations for The WordPress Family Award:
Hope to see your posts on this one soon.