I guess I am sucker for Awards. Thanks to http://brownboyspeaks.wordpress.com/2014/09/03/the-liebster-award/. ( I read how to shorten links, but forget how since I do not use it enough. This link could be shortened!) So I was nominated for the leibster award again and could not resist. I agree with who nominated me that this is a great way to explore new blogs and support other bloggers.
Here are the rules:
- If you’re nominated, you must provide a link back to the person who nominated you.
- Give 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions created by the user who nominated you
- Nominate 11 people & ask 11 questions for them to answer!
These are Eleven Facts About Me:
1. I love antiques, vintage finds and retro stuff.
2. I would love to spend 24 hours without sleep doing crafts or diy while watching you tube.
3. Speaking of YouTube, I watch videos from a variety of subject including the crafts and diy; Today I am listening to videos on psychopathic behaviors. I watch crime which connects sometimes with the latter. I watch movies and health videos. I listen to music and almost daily listen and or watch a video that has something to do with online business.
4. In spite of this, sometimes I wish I could escape the internet and go back to the days when I did not have it in front of me and the have to’s to keep up with all my connections on here.
5. So I have 3 places I am selling some of the things I love: https://www.etsy.com/shop/DappledMoonEmporium? ref=search_shop_redirect Loving crafts and vintage stuff, you can discern why I am doing this. (Hint: I ran out of room to stor and display all my handmade and collections. I will keep a lot though. lol) I also sell my more up to date items and not woth as much stuff for credits on a site called ” Listia. I then can buy craft supplies with the credits which means no money is needed. Ebay did me good a few years back, so I am doing that with some items also. ( Since I do not want to go on and on here, I am not adding the links for the latter 2 .) I may post them someday, but I want to go easy on my readers and keep you from deciding not to read further. lol)
6. I like unusual names and wish mine was not so common; I have about a dozen friends on Face Book with my 1st name. Ugh!
7. I could never figure out a certain career choice because I like so many different subjects.
8. I have lived in Washington, Oregon, Montana , Florida and Missouri.
9. The state I want to visit is Maine.
10. I love chickens and cats. (Contradiction?)
11. In reference to #10: I have what is called “brittle asthma” and have a deadly allergy to both animals. (This has been a hinderence to me my whole life, though I count my blessings and live with it as well as I can.)
On to Part 2: Questions given me by brownboyspeaks:
- Who inspired you to blog? I would say it has to be myself.
- What are your hobbies? As stated prior, crafting, creating, collecting. I also read, love games, learn, internet, decotae my home. (Check out my photos on here,hin, hint.) Studying crime, missing people.Thrift stores, flea markets, yard sales. This and that. List making?
- How many languages can you speak? Please list all of them. Finally an easy one. English alone.
- Another easy one: How many countries have you travelled to? Never been out of U.S.
- When was the last time you were so drunk that you couldn’t walk straight? 25 years ago
- What is your comfort food? I would say any nut butter.
- Where is your favourite place that you have ever visited? Hard to name one, but a dream from my childhood was to visit Laura Ingall’s wilder home and museum in Mansfield Missouri which I did about 3 years ago.
- Do you own a smart phone and/or tablet? Yes, but gifted it to my kids to use.
- Do you know where Malaysia is? Yes, but would not be able to name it on a map for a perfect score.
- What is the one item that you ‘must’ bring whenever you travel? My Kindle
- What is your favourite colour? I have 2 : Coral, salmon color and teal, mint green colors.
Now the fun part: My nominee’s are….drum roll…..